Our 45-watt Epilog Helix and onsite laser technician can cut and engrave a variety of non-metal materials, including wood, plastic, paper, leather, cork and more. ADX Members can get certified to use our laser cutter in order to access the laser directly.
Interested in using our laser services? Email as much information as possible and your laser files to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laser rates are $2.50/minute for non-members and $2.00/minute for members.
- All laser jobs include a $10 file set-up fee.
- Any job requiring a turnaround time of 2 business days or less will incur a $35 rush fee.
- Material and final productions files must be received before a job can be added to the queue.
- If additional labor is required to complete your project, a $40/hr rate applies. For example, painting, sanding, assembling, etc.
- Email email@example.com for rates and project estimates.
MAX. MATERIAL SIZE: 18″ X 24″
MAX. ENGRAVING HEIGHT: 9″
MAX. CUTTING THICKNESS: 1/4″
Hardwood, Plywood, MDF, Acrylic, Plexiglass, PMMA, Paper, Cardboard, Cardstock, Cork, Leather, Natural Fibers, Glass, Thin Mylar, Non-Chlorine Rubber, Powder-Coated Metals, Anodized Metals (Etching Only), and more!
Metal, PVC, Vinyl, ABS Plastic, HDPE, Polycarbonate, Polystyrene, PolyPropylene, Fiberglass.
If you are in doubt, bring your material with its MSDS sheet by the shop, we can help you!
READY TO SUBMIT A JOB?
1. Email us your laser cutting files
To firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format with vector lines.
2. Drop-off your materials at the Front Desk
Please specify that they are for a laser job and tag them with your contact info.
**We require extra test material for quality control. 10% extra is recommended**
Are you a member looking to run the laser on your own?
- Take a laser orientation class! Once you have taken the orientation, time on the laser may be booked by calling or visiting the ADX Front Desk.
- Already taken the orientation? Give us a call and book some time!
- Solo Sessions on the ADX Laser are $25 / 30mins.